Wednesday, April 15, 2015

     Hello all! This blog is devoted to the life and times of Cocoa Bean, the nearly three-year-old male mustache parakeet that I have adopted.
     There is very little information about mustache parakeets on the Internet, so I hope that this blog can provide other owners with additional information. I intend to record my observations and comments about raising a mustache parakeet as often as my graduate studies will allow me. I will officially adopt Cocoa Bean in one month, and I am incredibly excited to begin this new stage in my life with a feathery companion!
     A little about myself: I will be receiving my undergraduate degree in geology this May, and I will be continuing on to earn my Master's. I have worked at the Kersting Bird Medicine and Surgery veterinary clinic for the past five years or so, and though I did not begin as a bird person, I believe I now have an avid avian appreciation!
     Thank you for checking out my blog, and I hope it can provide answers to all your mustache parakeet questions.

     Sincerely,
     Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment